Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Memories of 2010

Hellou readers,
I'm back ==
I don't think i will be continue posting Singapore's trip
Maybe some other days? or years perhaps XD
Sorry heh ==

But then, i'm going to write an article regarding year 2010 flashback XD
weird huh, people often wrote it at Jan but i'm doing it at Feb
who cares la anyway

make my beloved ChanKei as my idol -.-
我要发愤图强 blogging ==

alright let me start ==
2009 December =X



January of 2010 :)

can you believe it? it's me
so feminine ==XD

cat == xiang dang nian our hair

guys, still remember this? XD

VALEN XD see see
edit le no pimple
blingbling

February of 2010

Happy Valentine's Day!
Sorry no photos XD

March of 2010

Happy birthday to me x)
March 27th
Would like to thanks all the girls for buying me this bigbigbigbig lovable patrick x))
btw
i wanna let you guys out there to know that
I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee patricks X)

btw i look yongsuay in the photo ==

April of 2010

Happy Birthday to you ann XD
ben lai plan to do shirt for you
but
不实际
所以算了
==

thank you for creating this wonderful piece of artwork =)
(the unofficial last year concert's poster)

gui hua =)
long time didnt meet you already
youre getting prettier and prettier!


happy birthday to hui ting!
my beloved percussion assistant and my best friend x)

May of 2010
Sorry no photos =)

June of 2010
ShangHai month
went shanghai for a week with JSCO

Hello Shanghai :)

:) me and ting

zhiwei and ting ==
as you can see, they are going to get marry

kimtong ge XD
ah goay very naughty, he asked all the students 像脸ma?
when our beloved tankimtong squat down to snap photos with those dogs

lastly, gifts from kuokthung ==

July of 2010

31/7/10
ProArt Concert
《民歌知多少》音乐会

Pro singers from China :D

August of 2010

Youth Jam'10

We had lots of fun during Youth Jam :)

hehehe

Happy Birthday ThengYin!
Plurk themed birthday card :))
love this to the max ==

Happy Walen Day XD
click to see more clearly if it can magnify ==
we spam and spam and spam and spam

September of 2010
Trip to Singapore :)
Cousin's wedding

Marina Bay Sands :)

me and my cousin, Han Wei
at the 57th floor of MBS XD

Congratulations to my cousin aka the bride, Han Qi :)
bro at the right

Cards for ex-seniors :P
Kok Fun's the nicest ==

inside

October of 2010
Sorry no photos available also =)


November of 2010
Trip to Genting Highlands
with JSCO for competition

Happy Birthday Cathy Ho :))
Union Jack themed card for you XD

The Most Favourite Memory :
秦王点兵 荣誉金

this is the most memorable moment in my JSCO life, the team i'm in charge of, the team i leaded, took the Honourary Gold Medal :')

Preparation XD

My weapons :))))))

awwwwww XD

Pack instrument
Me with Fion LOL ==

Drum Battle with big shy, ShyYin XD
she's kinda pro too
but i won XDXDXD

hui ting and kim je :)
all of us enjoy cheating to get those tokens XDXD
shhhh

umm a photo to fu1 yan3 Penang Bridge Marathon ==

after a few days, went The One academy art camp
with Hui ting, eunice, wei qi etc =)
learnt a lot :)

December of 2010
JSCO Anniversary

Last minute's artwork ==
by me and shi ying

Form 5s =)

The station game that i'm in charge of.
The only station that can use waterpipe to play water XDD

romantic huh XD
fion and jun cai under the rain
jun cai very pei he ==

Last but not least,

Merry Christmas everyone!
and it's the end of the post =)


Thanks each and every of my dear friends for giving me such a memorable year =)
Happy Chinese New Year!



Jane'6:40am





















No comments: