Monday, December 15, 2008

blogblog 01 !

"Part 1 - Words -.-"

firstly. MY BRO IS BACK!!
secondly. I DON GET TO OWN THAT TWILIGHT SAGA HARDCOVER SET !!!
its out of stock *sigh

DecembeR.
xmas soon.
white christmas. praying hard for SNOW!! XD

previously. went KL.
lynn came along.
after KL she came my house to stay one night.
and she brought PIGGIE to stay along too XD
she was CUTE. n looks like einstein -.-

and..

december. one day.
me mum bro. went 3 shopping mall in one day ==
jusco.pcf.sunway. thn bk home. and then sunway again for Transporter 3.

woooooo
sexy nia that watak utama~

and

so on.
blablablabla~

nxt day went to watch The Day the earth stood still.
keanu reeves. "the alien" also damn entao la XD


and.. went to metrojaya..
my dad sot sot ady.
bought one dress for me -.-
omg.. the most expensive dress in my life -.-

and errrrr

let the pictures do the talking xD

No comments: